Zyber Secure File Sharing
Our Vision is to provide a ubiquitous secure file sharing solution that can be deployed quickly and easily on most devices.
To provide a ubiquitous secure file sharing solution that can be deployed quickly and easily on most devices.
- A secure file sharing offers enterprises a secure data sharing solution that is highly available, fault tolerant and secure.
- A secure file sharing product is built with security and ease of use in mind.
- A secure file sharing solution is deployed within an Enterprise’s secure data center and is managed by the Enterprise’s existing IT staff.
- Confidential data is stored within the enterprise within the country the enterprise operates in, avoiding conflicting international privacy and data seizure laws.
- Data stored within product is stored encrypted in a database using an AES 256-bit encryption key that is generated and controlled by the enterprise.
- Secure File Sharing (SFS) is a product for enterprise customers who need to ensure their corporate data is stored and protected on their own servers.
- This approach ensures that confidential data does not escape through poor data controls and stolen devices.
- Focusing on the security of the collaboration platform rather than turning over control of shared files to a cloud-based provider.
- The software can be installed on clusters of Linux or Windows servers, working in concert with the existing server environment that an enterprise has already deployed.
- Existing enterprise security standards and OS monitoring and reporting tools can be used to manage the health of the product server environment.
- No need to learn a new management application or go to a cloud-based dashboard to know the status on any of the product servers.
- Servers are integrated into the security architecture of the Enterprise and protected by the Enterprise’s firewalls and security operations infrastructure.
Scalability and High Availability:
- Uses a distributed database offering linear scalability and high availability.
- This allows organizations to easily scale-up or scale-down their database cluster.
- Using SFS data store gives the Enterprise high availability access to its confidential data and provides a server environment resilient to failure by housing the application and data on multiple nodes.
Ubiquitous File Sharing:
- Securely upload, manage and share confidential information and.
- Files are protected within the Enterprise’s secure data center.
- Data is protected and managed by the laws and standards of the country that the Enterprise operates within.
- A responsive web application which allows users to share and view files on any device using a standard web browser.
Control, Compliance, and Governance:
- Allows Enterprises to know where their information is at all times and report on all file activities.
- Risk and compliance entities within the Enterprise can report on which users have access to data and what actions were performed, greatly simplifying reporting requirements for standards and guidelines like PCI and HIPAA.
- Logs can be read and analyzed by industry log analysis products like Splunk and LogLogic.
- This allows enterprise IT organizations to use their existing log analysis tools without bringing in another log analysis product just to review the product logs.
Classification and Meta Data:
- Allows its users to attach specific Meta Data to files allowing enterprises to apply business compliance information to its files.
- Meta data enables data classification schemes to be applied according to the enterprise’s data classification standards.
- Supports searching and compliance reporting on this meta data.
Encryption Key Management:
- Keys are managed within the application, with the option of supporting encryption key generation using certified FIPS-140-3 software (Level2) providers or optionally hardware based (level3 or Level4) HSMs for key generation.
- Allow for hosting by regional service providers, the tenant management module can manage multiple tenants (clients) within one installation.
- An ability to customize the branding of each individual tenant, and the security to prevent tenant administrators from being able to access any confidential data from any tenant.
- Used by organizations to fully segregate their installation into departments when there is a need to manage them separately.
Language Support and Custom Branding:
- Built in language support allowing end-users the optimal experience in the language of their choice.
- Support multi-lingual enterprises, may require translation assistance depending on the target language.